Annual Giving Campaign
The Junior League of Gainesville is pleased to announce the creation of an Annual Fund. This fund is used to directly support our mission of promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the Gainesville community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Gifts to the Junior League of Gainesville make an impact on the lives of women and our community.
The Annual Fund
- The Junior League of Gainesville’s Annual Fund provides financial support to community partners and JLG signature programs:
- Miracle on Main Street (MOMS) invites local families in need the opportunity to shop for the holidays, where they can choose toys and gifts free of charge.
- Action Against Hunger is our newest project focus, advocating for the decrease in food insecurity for our community’s children and working directly with local programs such as the Food4Kids Backback Program of North Florida.
- Our State Public Affairs Committee strives to educate and take action on public policy issues that impact women and children.
- Enables the JLG to recruit and retain members
- Creates opportunities for women to attend training series, national conferences, and webinars
The Junior League Of Gainesville, Florida, Incorporated is recognized under the IRS as exempt under section 501c3 and is registered with the Florida Division of Consumer Services, license number CH11807. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR THE JUNIOR LEAGUE OF GAINESVILLE, FLORIDA INCORPORATED (CH11807) MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELPFLA, OR VIA THE INTERNET AT WWW.800HELPFLA.COM. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.